Homeowners who are always plagued by hard water and its effects can seek refuge in a water softener. A water softener will remove all mineral ions. If your taps have chalk marks or build-ups, you have hard water in your area.
Learn some benefits of installing a water softener in your house
1) Helps to Save Money
A water softener eliminates mineral ions from your water to prevent build up in your appliances and pipes. It will save from frequent replacement or repair costs.
- It will prevent clogging of your pipes and time-consuming repairs.
- It will keep your appliances from scale build-up and maintain their efficiency levels.
- It will reduce your electric or gas bills by eliminating pipe damage.
- Soap and detergents dissolve better in soft water and lather deeply. It will also prevent your clothes from damage and shrinking.
2) Softer Skin and Cleaner Hair
Hard water will damage your hair and lead to several hair problems. It will also make your skin dry and patchy. Soft water is free from mineral ions and helps to maintain the natural moisture of your skin or hair.
Hard water will eliminate the natural oil of your skin, resulting in dry, irritated and itchy skin.
Soft water will maintain the pH level of your hair and remove all build-up.
3) Clean Dishes and Efficient Appliances
Hard water will make your dishes appear dirty. It will leave a chalky or cloudy appearance on your dishes after you dry them. A water softener will remove all the minerals which prevent soap build-up.
It helps to create more lather to make your cleaning action more effortless. It will also save your appliances from losing their efficiency prematurely.
4) Softer Fabric and Brighter Clothes
Hard water will remove the softness of your clothes and make them look old and rugged.
- Hard water will fade your clothes and even cause colour bleeding.
- Soft water will easily clean your clothes with a minimum amount of detergent.
Absolute Water Ltd offers the premium quality water filtering system to save your repair costs and protect your appliances. They have years of expertise to treat hard water and remove mineral ions.