Water is something that we can’t live without, even for a day.
Are you confused about a water filter and a water softener? You will have your question answered from the differences laid down between the two –
Water Softener –
- Just as the name suggests, it is used to remove the hardness from the water.
- Ion-exchanged resins and salts are used in the water softener to eliminate calcium and magnesium from the water.
- Softener, which is salt-based needs regular maintenance and the non-salt one requires lesser maintenance.
- A water softener can be installed for a lower price.
- A water softener filtration system is much more affordable by all means.
- A water softener is known to dispense healthy water.
- Water dispensed from water softener tastes and smells better.
Water Filter –
- It removes any contaminants from the water.
- It uses micro-filtration, Oxidation, catalytic conversion, and many more to make the water drinkable.
- Water filters, on the other hand, do not necessarily require regular maintenance.
- It is more expensive to install a water filter.
- Water dispensed from a water filter does not necessarily have any health benefits.
- There is no significant taste or smell in the water dispensed from a water filter.
You can get your water softener filtration system needs to be fulfilled by contacting Absolute Water. They are well renowned established company known to be the best in the town.